- Power off tablet.
- Remove SD Card if present.
- Press the Power and the Volume Up buttons, together, until you see the start-up logo on the screen.
- Once you can see the logo, release the buttons and allow the device to enter the System Recovery Mode.
- Next use Volume Up or Volume Down button to get to the
Wipe data/factory reset option.
- Once you have selected the
Wipe data/factory reset, press the Power button to select that option.
- On the following screen, repeatedly press the Volume Down button until the
Yes - delete all user data option is what is selected.
- Then press the Power button to hard reset the tablet.
- Once booted and up'n'running, insert your SD Card again.
PocketBook Touch HD2
ACSM files are Adobe Digital Edition links to DRM protected epubs. The following procedure requires you to have installed a Digitial Editions account on your PocketBook beforehand.
- Connect your PocketBook to your computer using the USB cable - this may work using Dropbox or the like, but I haven't bothered ... :-)
- Copy the
*.acsm file to the
Digital Editions folder.
- Disconnect your PocketBook - make sure that Linux/Windows have had a chance to write the file to the PocketBook.
- Open the ACSM file on your PocketBook - it will now go ahead and fetch the epub file ...
- Press to turn on headless mode (blue LEDs blinks).
- Press again to disable.
- Long press enters stunt mode (3 beeps only). Use right hand throttle to perform stunt. After performing stunt it flips back to regular mode.
- Press, beeps, enters expert mode.
- Press again to exit.
- Press and hold to take photo - red LEDs will flash.
Right Aileron Trim
- Hold to start or stop video recording - red LEDs will flash.